- All the material on this website is for general information and interest only.
- La Di Darts will endeavour to keep this website relevant and up to date, no responsibility will be accepted for any loss, damage, mistakes or omissions that may occur.
- Other website links may appear on our site, however we do not endorse any content on these sites as they are not operated or controlled by us.
- Although reasonable care is taken to ensure that the website is free from viruses, we do not accept responsibility for any viruses which may affect any material you download.
The copyright and intellectual property rights in all the contents and material on this website belong to La Di Darts, a brand owned and operated by Funlab Pty Ptd.
You may not:
- Copy these pages.
- Store any part of this website or copy any part of this website and store them on other websites without our prior consent.
- Use any part of this website in other corporate or commercial documents without our prior consent.
- Reproduce in any way any part of this website without our prior consent.
- Use the website in any way which it was not intended to be used by La Di Darts.
- Print or copy any components of the website for commercial use.
- You may print or copy any components of the website for personal use only.
- You may print or copy any components of the website for third parties provided this is for their personal use only and not for commercial gain.
- Link to the home page of this website with the prior consent of La Di Darts.
- La Di Darts invites anyone with suggestions on how to improve our website to email suggestions to us via our contact us form.
- Alternatively if you have any problems accessing the website, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
Book Online Terms & Conditions and House Rules
Think about these before you arrive:
- Online bookings are made via www.holeymoley.com.au and selecting Darlinghurst as your location. On competition of purchase, guests will have the opportunity to sign up the Holey Moley database, to which they'll receive news and updates on La Di Darts and can unsubscribe at any time.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 5 minutes prior to your reservation to check in at reception.
- We cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your full session (60 or 90 minutes) if you or any guest in your group is late.
- In the unforeseen circumstance La Di Darts has encountered technical issues, your start time may run later than the above confirmed start time.
- We operate a think 18 policy - if you appear to be under the age of 18 you may require suitable identification to prove you are over the age of 18.
- We only accept the following forms of identification: Valid Australian or International Drivers Licence, Proof of Age card, Australian or International Passport or Keypass Card.
- Guests will not be permitted into La Di Darts if deemed intoxicated.
- No refunds will be given for a change of mind. This includes partial or full refunds.
- To change a booking, you can do so by calling our concierge team at least 24 hours prior to the booking, and is subject to availability and price. Guests may incur additional costs depending on the revised day/time/venue of the booking and be required to pay any difference on arrival.
- Unaccompanied minors or under 18s are not permitted in the venue.
- Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.